- Removing the SD card causes unpredictable results, even for files that haven't been loaded from SD yet--Dantarion 01:51, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- Some SD cards, for whatever reason, do not work. If you see a black screen when your custom content should be loading, try it a different SD card.
- If the .xml files can be loaded from a card and shown at the main menu, there should be no problems loading custom content files from it. I've used 10 different cards with Riivolution and none of them have any problems. Tueidj 09:19, 8 August 2010 (UTC)
- The game froze on Wii U Virtual Wii once I activated a normal Wii Remote. I ran the game again for about 3 minutes before activating my Wii Remote and the same thing happened. Would this be related to the new Wii Remote Plus feature change? I tested with Super Smash Bros. Brawl and with/out codes. --Zillaspaz 04:39, 15 June 2013 (UTC)
- This also occurs on a regular Wii. Also, it only occurs with Brawl.
- Any chance of getting this to work with Metroid Prime Trilogy? I know the multiple .dol's would make this a bit of a hassle, but I've got a project related to the Prime 1 section and I'm getting requests for those without "hacked" wiis for a way to play the game and the only options I can think of are through Smash Stack and and Riivolution. Here's hoping you guys even check here anymore/care about updating haha... Tanks 03:00, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
- This'll probably be a "no" due to the nature of the request, but what about a way to either add/replace files that are in an archive format, such as pac files, etc? Or a method of running a custom program/routine before patching to allow someone else to write something along those lines. --Hapi-San 12:45, 03 April 2010 (UTC)
- Some kind of filename filter--Dantarion 01:51, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- Different regions of Brawl have different exentions on the end of filenames (menumain_en.pac) for example.
- You can use the param tag to achieve this. Omega 23:54, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- For some reason or another, the file replacement code for Brawl drops the extension when loading these files.
- For the moment we can simply do a file->file thing to get the file loaded from SD without renaming it, but it would be cool to have some kind of feature to filter the filenames, IDK
- File on Disc -> Random file from folder. --Dantarion 01:51, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
- It would be cool to be able to have random textures in Brawl by simply randomizing a file. I wrote a ocarina code to do this, but it cannot be used with Riivolution.