Riivolution is an on-the-fly game patcher for use with retail discs. It allows users to place content on their SD or USB devices, which will be read by the game during regular play.
Riivolution can be used for custom textures, music, levels, memory patches, game translations, and more!
Download Riivolution v1.05
To install Riivolution, extract the apps folder from the download onto an SD card and run Riivolution from the Homebrew Channel. Bannerbomb, Letterbomb, or other game exploits can also be used.
Once Riivolution is installed, you will need some patches to start playing with! Check out the Patch Templates to start, or read the FAQ.
June 10th, 2013
- Wii U (Virtual Wii Menu) is now supported
- New Wii Remote Plus remotes are now properly supported
September 16th, 2010
- This update provides behind-the-scenes fixes that will not affect features but will improve the overall system performance.
- System Menu 4.3v2 compatibility (September 8th, 2010 update)
- New savefile redirection feature
June 22st, 2010
- System Menu 4.3 compatibility
- Wii slot light filesystem indicator
- Stability fixes for all filesystems
- Files close after a few seconds to allow them to be replaced over RiiFS
- NetBEUI hostname lookups supported
- Improved channel install
- No longer requires SD/USB
- RiiFS improvements
- Native C++ Server
- Connects automatically on a LAN without needing SD/USB
March 28th, 2010
- Disc file addition
- More memory patch improvements
- Network hostname lookups
- Network stability improvements
- Games will now connect to the network alongside RiiFS
- Foreign character support in XMLs (Latin-1)
March 22nd, 2010
- Memory patch improvements
- Mounted disk improvements
- Added network support
March 20th, 2010