You can only replace those songs at the moment... you can't add more than the original number of songs
BRSAR Patcher NSMB
How to use
- Extract all content within .RAR into a new folder titled BCSM or whatever you please.
- Open the exe
- Click "add +"
- choose which audio file to convert to .BRSTM
- There will be a new window once audio file is selected. Then you click on the small tab on the top right and click to convert to .BRSTM (NOTE: you can select within the window if you want your file to loop or not).
- Sit and wait for it to convert. Play some Wii/Ps3/360.
- Once converted it will go into your "Library" folder within the BCSM folder. Find it and use the list below and rename your file exact to the file you would like to replace.
- You need to patch your BRSAR file so the music loops properly.
- Select the in-game music track you'll be replacing (eg 'Athletic'), then click the music file icon to select the music file you'll be using to replace this track.
- Click the save icon (floppy disc) to save the new data to your BSRAR file.
(modified) Tutorial courtesy JJ-KwiK